The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates is hosting the 2020 National Leadership Summit on March 15-17 2021 at The Founders Inn in VA Beach, VA, to support and better equip those working with pregnancy centers.
The NIFLA National Leadership Summit is honored to host a variety of speakers from across the country. These speakers come to share their expertise with those who work with pregnancy centers. The more we learn, the better we can serve the pro-life mission and meet the needs of the abortion-vulnerable women.
Topics for the Whole Team
We change our topics every year to keep the content relevant to the legal and medical issues facing pregnancy centers. The Summit is not just for attorneys and medical personnel. We invite your whole team to experience this event! Executive directors, board members, medical professionals, and attorneys are all welcome at the NIFLA National Leadership Summit.
This year’s topics include:
- International Law of Human Rights and its Impact on US (Jeff Tuomala, JD)
- How to Deal with Domestic Violence (Alexandra Snyder, JD)
- Funding Pregnancy Center: Laws Advocacy and Recent Developments (Jeanneane Maxon, JD)
- Vulnerability of Young Women to Late Term Abortion (Lynne Marie Kohm, JD)
- HHS Update: Protecting Conscience and Religious Freedom (Matthew Bowman, JD)
- Impact of NIFLA v. Becerra 2 Years Later (Kevin Theriot, JD)
- Updating the ND/SD Rulings and its Impact on the Pregnancy Center (Harold Cassidy, JD)
- FLSA Compliance and Personnel Issues
- Sex Trafficking
- IRS Limited on Political Activity
- Legislation and Policy Research Regarding Informed Consent
- Perinatal Hospice
- Abortion Pill Reversal
- CEO Evaluation
- Handling Organizational Conflict
- Non-Profit Law and Pregnancy Centers
- Legislation & Policy Research Regarding Informed Consent Laws (Josh Hetzler, JD)
- IRS Limits on Political Activity (Thomas Glessner, JD & Jason Yates)
- Non-Profit Law and Pregnancy Centers (Brad Jacob, JD)
I attended the NIFLA Legal Summit in 2016 along with 3 of my staff members. We have been to many other conferences that we enjoyed, but I must say the NIFLA Summit was unlike any other. We came away filled with information that was so appropriate to our needs and what we were actually experiencing in our center’s life. The speakers were phenomenal, and we gleaned so much from every single one of them. Every single speaker, Tom and Anne included, filled us to overflowing with so much take away information, that we can’t wait to attend the next Summit. I would recommend this conference to every director, nurse, staff member and board member on the mission field of Pregnancy Help Center ministry.
– Sally Dubinsky, Executive Director
Pregnancy Help Center