Deanna Montieth is a Family Nurse Practitioner who has served as the clinic director of a medical pregnancy center in Mobile, AL. for 19 years, supervising direct patient care and medical staff.
- She began her career as a circulator in the operating room after receiving an associate degree in nursing.
- After receiving a bachelor’s degree, she started working in Labor and Delivery.
- She then received a master’s degree in nursing and becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner has been a rewarding experience and opened new doors for growth and advancement.
- She now works as a part-time clinical instructor for the University of South Alabama and has expanded the Women’s Resource Center medical clinic in sexual health services.
- She recently obtained a certification as a Clinical Trauma Professional to help patients suffering from traumatic life events.